Welcome to my blog!

UPDATE: Mediafire have suspended my account and locked my downloads. Having endured the tedium of re-uploading everything I had previously hosted on Mega Upload onto Mediafire earlier this year, I can't be arsed re-uploading everything again.

So please don't ask for things to be reuploaded!

I undertake this venture knowing that I don't have the spare time to do it, but feel that these artists NEED TO BE HEARD (please excuse my shouting!). Or is that I think I need to be heard? Or that there are (or have been) some great music blogs that have inspired me to wanna jump on the bandwagon? Probably all of the above??I hope you enjoy the blog. If I turn one person onto these bands that turned me on then it will all have been worth it!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Sub Pop 200


Another great Seattle compilation! Features fantastic Green River, Soundgarden and Mudhoney tracks unavailable elsewhere (at least to my knowledge). Worth hearing for Mudhoney's cover of Bette Midler's The Rose alone - one of their finest moments in my humble opinion. Also features arguably Tad's finest moment, Sex God Missy and Nirvana's Spank Thru - interesting, but non-essential.

Not content with appearing with Green River and Mudhoney, Mark Arm also appears with The Thrown Ups!

1. "Sex God Missy" - Tad
2. "Is It Day I'm Seeing?" - The Fluid
3. "Spank Thru" - Nirvana
4. "Come Out Tonight" - Steven J. Bernstein
5. "The Rose" - Mudhoney
6. "Got No Chains" - The Walkabouts
7. "Dead Is Dead" - Terry Lee Hale
8. "Sub Pop Rock City" - Soundgarden
9. "Hangin' Tree" - Green River
10. "Swallow My Pride" - Fastbacks
11. "The Outback" - Blood Circus
12. "Zoo" - Swallow
13. "Underground" - Chemistry Set
14. "Gonna Find a Cave" - Girl Trouble
15. "Split" - The Nights And Days
16. "Big Cigar" - Cat Butt
17. "Pajama Party in a Haunted Hive" - Beat Happening
18. "Love or Confusion" - Screaming Trees
19. "Untitled" - Steve Fisk
20. "You Lost It" - The Thrown Ups

FLAC Pt1, Pt2, Pt3, Pt4, Pt5
MP3

No comments:

Post a Comment